Sunday, December 30, 2012

Downtime goals

Today I'm linking up with Step into Second Grade to continue the resolution theme and talk about downtime goals.

Reading more-I used to be an avid reader.  I'd go through a stack of books a week.  Nowadays I almost never have time, unless I'm on vacation.  I'd really like to make more time for reading books for fun.

Spending time with friends- Between teaching and blogging as well as spending time with my parents and boyfriend it doesn't leave me much time to spend time with friends.  I'd like to spend more time hanging out with friends-swingdancing, going to festivals, running, doing yoga, eating out and anything new, fun and different.  I love organizing things so I'm going to spend some time over vacation setting up some stuff with friends.

Come on over and check out everyone're resolutions!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...