Thursday, January 2, 2014

Family and Fun resolutions

Time to start making some resolutions and goals for the coming year.  So today I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' for Day 1 (a day late) of their Family and Fun linky.

Here are some of my goals for family and fun this year.

1) Spend more time with family and friends this year. 

2) Get my butt back out on the dance floor and do more swing dancing this year and reconnect with my swing dance friends.

3) Turn off the tv and practice playing the piano and learn a new instrument.

4) Nurture my artistic side and do more painting and photography this year.

5) Just get out and hang out with friends-movies, festivals, concerts etc.  Nurture those friendships.

What are some of your goals/resolutions for the coming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...