Saturday, October 25, 2014

Behavior systems and Class Dojo

So happy it's the weekend.  It's been a long and busy week.   I've been in the process of revamping my behavior systems in my classroom.  I have a few high maintenance students this year and I'm trying to meet their needs.  I've revamped how I use Class Dojo with the students.  Every 20 points they earn they are able to earn a reward.  It could be lunch with the teacher, a prize or tickets to our PBIS story.  I also use a sticker chart, they can earn up to two stickers each time.  Once they fill it up they earn a prize from a prize box.

What do you do in your classroom?  I'd be interested in how your using Class Dojo in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I use class dojo all day. I then have determined the top reinforcers for each of my students and created a scale of what percentage of positive points they need to have for the day in order to earn those top reinforcers. There is a place when the students can check that percentage on the app. Then if they are between 90-100% positive they get that top reinforcer. If they are 89-80 they get a secondary choice and if they are below 79% they get a timeout or more classwork to do during our free time at the end of the day. My students seem to have caught on to how it works.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...