Saturday, June 8, 2013

June Goals

I'm really enjoying vacation and
having some time to myself and relax.  I've been busy of course.  I signed

up for Teaching Blog Traffic School since one of my goals this summer is to work on my blog, being consistent with writing and growing my blog.    I also took a much needed break from the heat and headed up to Flagstaff with a short get away with a friend.  So nice to get away, spend time with a friend and do some hiking in the cooler air (another summer goal-exercise consistently).

Anyway, I'm linking up with
I {Heart} Recess
for her June monthly goals.


I love having time to reflect, catch up on life, and get ready for the coming year.  So far I'm off to a good start!   What are your plans for the summer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...