Sunday, September 15, 2013

September Sunday Social

Happy Sunday Social day!

Once again I am linking up with Neely and Ashley for their Sunday Social.



This Weeks Questions:
1. What is the name if your blog?   Resource Room Rules

2. What do you love most about blogging?  I love writing, and connecting with other teacher bloggers who are passionate about their careers, as well as learning about other things such as photography, travel and cooking.


3. Why did you start blogging?  I started reading some teaching blogs and was looking for special education and resource teacher blogs in general.  After reading and following so many I decided that was something I wanted to do as well.


4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world? Keep at it and take your time.  Join in with linky parties to get exposure and find new blogs and hopefully have other blogs find you.


5. Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had? There have been lots of different things.  Commenting on other people's blogs, as well as linky parties.  Another thing that I've learned about is participating in giveaways, as well as making and selling products.  That's another thing I'd like to learn more about.  My blog is coming up on one year and I need to figure out how to do a giveaway.

  
6. What are three blogs you love? 

The Lower Elementary Cottage 
The Resource(ful) Room
Heather's Heart
 
Next Weeks Questions:
1. What is your favorite handbag you’ve ever owned?
2. What is your dream handbag you lust over?
3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?
4. What’s in your purse (with pictures)?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...