Sunday, September 8, 2013

Welcome to September-Goals

This month has flow by!  It's been such a busy month getting back into the routine of school, and adjusting to my new school year.   Along with a new school year, comes new goals for me.  I'm really looking forward to the cooler weather so that I can start enjoying all the fun activities that being outdoors brings.

Personal-I need to find a good balance this year.  I don't want to let teaching consume me, and I want to make time for exercise, as well as spending more time with friends, family and my boyfriend.

Health-I really want to get in shape this year.  I'm planning on joining a gym this year so that I can get into a good routine of working out at the gym, going to yoga regularly, and once it cools down running and hiking on a regular basis.

School-I would really like to continue incorporating more technology into my classroom.  I'd like to get some ipads, ipods and maybe a smartboard.  I'm also on a constant quest to become more organized and start incorporating some of those cute pinterest ideas into my classroom.

Blog/TPT-I'd love to increase my followers, and learn about making products so that I can start selling, and earning an extra income.  I also need to start learning about hosting some giveaways since it's almost my first blogaversary!  I started this little blog last year during my fall break (October).  I don't even know where to start since I haven't started making products yet.

What are your goals for the coming school year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...