Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Gobble Days!

Sorry for laying low this last month, but I've been feeling under the weather most of the month.  I had a pretty bad cough that took forever to improve!  It took three sick days and a round of antiobotics to clear up.  It's so nice to feel normal again and get back into my normal routines of hanging out with friends, hiking, doing yoga and going swing dancing.

In addition this year, has been pretty stressful with lots of changes with the way we teach thanks to common core, and for me a lot of large personalities behavior wise.  I've had to really learn, change and grow in the ways I manage the behaviors in my classroom.  What has worked in the past, isn't working as well this year.  

So after a short work week I'm looking forward to some time to myself and a chance to relax, recharge and spend time with family and friends.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you are able to spend time with your loved ones during this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...