Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I love this time of year!  The weather is getting cooler, and everywhere you go things are more festive!!  Pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks, butternut squash soup, chili, eggnog all those holiday foods.
Today I'm linking up with Lucky to be in First for a Thanksgiving linky. 




I'm thankful for friends and family, my health which allows me to stay active with swing dancing, yoga, hiking and running.

I'm thankful for a career I enjoy and that continues to challenge me and for students who make me excited about coming to work.  

I'm also thankful for the blogging community which given me opportunities to re-energize me and expand my knowledge about my career.  

I'm thankful for great friends and a boyfriend that love going out and enjoying life-hiking, yoga, dancing, festivals and exploring the city.

Last but not least I'm thankful for a five day weekend which will give me the opportunity rest, recharge and spend time with family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving and welcome to the holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...