Monday, December 23, 2013

13 in 13 linky party

It's hard to believe that 2013 is coming to a close.  I did this last year as a way to celebrate the end of 2012.  I found this fun end of the year linky party again that's been put on by  Kristin, Hadar and  Traci.



My new Old Navy boots!  Love them!  They're so comfy and cozy!

I loved Oblivion and Life of Pi this year.  Both were so good!


Person of Interest was must see tv for me this year.  So good! 
 I also discovered Parenthood and the Good Wife this year.
Same as last year.  La Grande Orange or The Parlor pizza.  Both places have great pizza, and other good food.
Going to the Brush Bar with friends this year.  I went with friends, drank wine and they talked us through painting a picture and they talked us through painting a new picture.  So much fun!!
Having my place cleaned!  So nice!  I love having someone come in and clean my place without having to do the work.

I love doing the Currently posts and learning more about other people.  The other one was the Behavior Plans posts.  I had so many different ideas from different people on the behavior plans they use in their classroom.
 
I stuck with blogging.  I've made it more than a year and I've continued to learn and grow.


 Our cottage out in Minnesota and my happy place.  This was built by my great great grandfather.
 
So many good ones.  There isn't one big one that sticks out in my memory.  There are several little ones; Sunday morning yoga and then meeting my Dad for yoga, swing dancing with friends, road trips to San Clemente and time spent in Minnesota with family and friends.
  My goal for 2014 is to take better care of myself health  wise-working out on a regular basis, eating healthier foods, getting to bed earlier and trying to reduce stress in my life.
Balance is the best word for me this year.  Once school begins taking care of myself disappears.  I need to maintain balance this year between work, family, fun and taking care of myself.

Now it's your turn to tell me about your top 13 of 2013.   

How to link up:
Create a blog post sharing your favorite 13 things in 2013. Add the button to your post and link it to this blog post. Then link up below, making sure to link directly to your post, not just your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...