Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas memories!

Christmas vacation is finally here!  So excited for all the festivities and just relaxing and spending time with family.  This has been an especially stressful year so I'm really happy to have some to relax and recharge.  My brother and his family is coming and spending time with us in Phoenix.  So excited!!  They moved away almost 7 years ago, so it'll be great to have them back here in town.
 

Hot Chocolate or Eggnog? 
I love them both, but prefer egg nog during the holidays.  So yummy, creamy and we can only enjoy it once a year.
Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them underneath the tree? 
Santa wraps up presents from them.  Of course now with no kids and I've grown older, no more presents from Santa.
Colored lights or white? 
I love white lights.  So much more elegant.

When do you decorate? 
When my Christmas vacation begins.  It's hard to think about Christmas until I'm actually on vacation.

Real or Fake Tree? 
I love real trees, but I don't have the time for them now.

What Tops Your Tree?
A star

Favorite Christmas Memories or Traditions?
Spending Christmas with my parents in Carmel.  They rented there for five years.  I loved celebrating Christmas in California by the ocean.

Do you remember your favorite gift as a child?
Not really, so many good gifts over the years.  My parents had a friend that worked at Mattel and gave us so many great gifts over the years.

Do prefer giving or receiving? 
Giving!   I especially love giving to my nieces and nephew.  So fun!  I need to start doing random acts of kindness!

What is your favorite Christmas song? 
Christmas Canon from Transiberian Orchestra.

Candy Canes. Yuck or Yum? 
I love the taste of them, but they're kind of hard to eat.


Favorite Christmas Movie? 
It's a Wonderful Life

Do you shop online or at stores?
Both!  I love Amazon Prime for my nieces and nephews back home.

Photo Cards, Letter or Store Bought Card? 
Letters and either store bought or photo cards,

Now it's your turn! Link up below at Fabulous in First.
Photobucket

Link up your little seasonal survey questions.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the linky party! I just got linked up today too. I love egg nog during the holidays too!
    Merry Christmas to you!

    Come by my blog for the party when you get a chance!
    Many Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...