Sunday, May 25, 2014

Schools out for Summer!!

This song played as I was leaving school for the last day.  Our school finished up on Friday.  The last week was pretty busy, but mostly with fun things like our school talent show, water day for the kids, Junior Achievement and all the awards ceremonies.   It's so nice to be finished with school and now I have the summer stretching before me with plenty of opportunities to rest, recharge and plan for the next year.  I'll also have time to focus on taking my self and work on getting organized, as well as a healthier life style.  I took the first step toward that by joining a gym this weekend.  Now I have to stay on track with my goals.

Happy Memorial Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...