I've been enjoying my first weekend of summer vacation. Now I'm linking up with Deanna to write about the 10 things I want to do this summer.
1) Spend time at our cottage in Minnesota- We have a cottage that I've been going to since I was a child. It's been in our family for more than 100 years. I love going out there and spending time. Our neighbors have also had the cottages in their families for 100 years. So there is loads of history there.
2) Work out on a regular basis- I just joined a gym, so I'm so excited about working out there and taking classes. I also would like to do some hiking. Here in AZ if we want to hike in the summer, we need to get up early in the morning, or leave town to hike.
3) Plan for the next school year- Our school district is giving us money to plan for next year, and become more familiar with common core. I also plan on spending time getting ready for the next school year.
4) Take a trip to the ocean- My favorite nearby ocean is San Clemente, CA and I love going there. It's a beautiful place, great beach and food. We've found a place along the ocean where we love spending time.
5) Read a lot- So excited to be able to spend time reading this summer!!
6) Spend more time with family and friends- My brother and his family will be up in MN this summer and I look forward to spending time with them. I'll also be able to spend time hanging out with friends this summer here in AZ.
7) Have fun-I just want to enjoy the summer-meet friends for lunch, coffee, go to concerts, swing dancing and just enjoying life.
8) Eat healthier foods-I need to get back on track and eat healthier foods-more fruits and vegetables.
9) Pick up at home and get organized-I'm calling it Operation Declutter! I want to spend time picking up, organizing my records, and make some trips to Goodwill giving away things and getting my closets and house ready for the next year.
10) Buy a new computer-I've been postponing this one. I really need to look into getting a new computer this summer, while I have some time to learn more about it and get organized.