Friday, March 4, 2016

March currently

Boy these months are flying by.  February was a really hectic month with changes at school and family health problems.    I'm excited to start off with my spring break and enjoy some time relaxing and having fun with friends.  So I'm linking up with my favorite linky party currently.




Listening-I LOVE Netflix and Crossing Lines is a fun police procedural set in Europe and different countries.  
Loving-I'm excited to finally be on spring break.  This year is just flying by.  I'm looking forward to having some time to relax and catch  up with life.
Thinking-I'm thinking about all the stuff I'd like to accomplish.  I want to get organized at home, have fun with friends and catch up on life and yes do some school work.
Wanting-  I really want to get organized at home.  It's more of a motivation now because I'm hoping to work from home in the near future.  It would be great for so many reasons.  The big one is adding an hour and a half in my day that's wasted by commuting.  I want to get everything in order so it's easier to work from home.
Needing- Well it's finally here.  Spring break now it's time to have fun!!  February has been rough between changes at work and health problems with the family it seems as if all my time has been consumed.  I'm determined now.  I'm ready to have fun and obtain some balance in my life.
Polling sites-I don't think they should be at schools, not anymore.  Maybe if they can keep them totally seperate from students, but not a great day.

If your interested link up with Farley and tell us what your doing currently.




Oh Boy It's Farley

13 comments:

  1. I don't know Crossing Lines. I will have to check it out. I wrote I need more time as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola! Awesome you're on spring break - ours starts on Good Friday. Enjoy it!
    I used to teach in AZ - in the Creighton School District in Phoenix. Where are you? I wish I could check out some spring training, that was my favorite!
    Enjoy the sunny weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your work and thinking as well because these think unique in the world is not an easy task .Hi my name is walder and i am working with one of famous company AOL probably your know about that company as technical consultant i am also providing help to those who are not able to solve their email issue. so what i do is people contact me via phone call at aol 800 number and i provide solution over the phone call. Lets talk about your blog its really nice i personally like it how can i follow you please let me know in comment section.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aol mail missing sign in, When You are using your Aol mail and sometimes it show’s Aol mail missing sign in issue then call official Aol Mail Helpline Number 1800-684-5649. They will surely solve out your problem . feel free to contact us .we provide 24*7 around o clock helpline service in USA.


    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking for Printer in Error State Windows 10 solution,
    then you need to have a look at our detailed techniques for how to fix printer in an error state windows 10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In this blog you will learn how to connect epson printer to wifi if you are unable to epson wireless printer setup, follow some instructions,
    If still facing issues like how to setup epson wireless printer,

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog contains epson wireless printer setup on windows & mac, Don’t worrying about Epson printer Wifi setup,
    we will help you do that. here you can learn epson wireless printer setup."

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://resourceroomrules.blogspot.com/2016/03/march-currently.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you still face the black screen issue in your HP laptop? Don't worry, turn off your laptop, remove the power, battery & hard drives.Then put your battery in and plug the charger and boot your laptop. See if it works or connect with our technical experts to get it done.

    Fix HP Laptop Black Screen Issue
    HP Laptop Support

    ReplyDelete
  10. So far this is the only blog post that has made me benefit from visiting the net.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...