Friday, January 1, 2016

It's Currently A New Year!!

Happy New Years!!  It's hard to believe it's already 2016 and the year is halfway through.  This year has flown by once more.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my two weeks of vacation.  I've been doing some work, relaxing and spending time with family and friends. 





Listening-To Grand Hotel on Netflix.  It's a fun Spanish series, kind of a Spanish Downton Abbey, but it's a mystery.

Loving- It's so nice having two weeks off.  I've been able to reconnect with family and friends, recharge and spend time catching up with life.

Thinking- I'm spending time getting ready to return to work on Monday.  Luckily we have 3 work days when we return, but I'd like to make sure everything is organized and ready to go when I return.

Wanting- Decluttering-I've been wanting to spend more time decluttering and getting things organized at home.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to work at home within the year.

Needing- A trip to the ocean.  I was hoping to take an overnighter to the ocean over my break but unfortunately I didn't have the time. Hopefully soon.

One little word- Balance- I've been very busy adjusting to my new job.  However, for the most part I've been all work and no play.  I really need to spend more time exercising and eating healthier.  My new job is more sedentary and I don't get much exercise I really want to focus on more exercise, eating healthier and having more fun.

Link up with Farley and tell us what we're doing currently.



3 comments:

  1. I start back on Monday, too. We have two professional development days, but I know Monday morning is going to be hard no matter what. I hope you are able to get your decluttering projects completed. And reach your goal of staying at home. :)

    Andrea
    Right Down the Middle with Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I am definitely going to have to try that series on Netflix! I am obsessed with Downton Abbey, so anything sort of similar immediately strikes my interest. Thanks for sharing! I go back on Monday, too, but we have a full week... AND we only had a little over a week off. :( Not looking forward to it! Happy New Year.

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovable post. One of the best blog post which has been ready by me ever. yes, this is the very first time to read such a beautiful post of describing the way you had spent the holiday has been really awesome and amazing one. Even though, i find free time on every week, mostly i won't spend time to write such a way of post as i have been working as a research paper writer in one of the leading online research paper writing service websites, already i have been writing 6 days a week and so, at least on sunday i will try to keep myself free from all those works. So, mostly i love to rad such a good piece of posts but never tried such an experiment of writing such post on by own.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...