Monday, October 29, 2012

A more organized me!

I'm challenging myself to work on organizing myself in every aspect of my life, but particularly at school.  It's so important to be organized, especially when your teaching in a special education setting, because you have so many roles.  When you teach special ed. it's important to be organized with paperwork, have a good  understanding of standardized testing, and be able to interpret the results in an understandable and be able to use that information to create appropriate individual education plans and be a fun, creative teacher that is able to differentiate for all different levels of students, and be a resource to the general education teacher and the parents offering them ideas and suggestions on how to reach to help the special education student.  So, I'm on a quest to be more organized at school this year, using tips and tricks I've picked up along the way, including blogs and pinterest.  

At home I'm hoping to get more organized so that I'll have more time and motivation to get on a regular exercise routine.  I'm fairly active, but I really haven't taken the time to get more active and exercise more.  I want to get in better shape and I think that doing so will help reduce the stress that teaching creates.

So here's to a more organized me!!

Hope everyone in the path of Hurricane Sandy stays safe!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqui,
    I found you through Farley's Currently! I agree... Being organized makes everything go much more smoothly. Although I am always working on it, I never seem to find the time to get organized and stay that way. You've gotten me motivated. I'll join you in your quest...

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Good luck in your organization quest!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...