Friday, October 26, 2012

Keeping a balance

It's hard to believe this week is over.  I've been working hard at moving kids around and creating a new schedule, since the new resource teacher will be taking over some of my kids.  I'm looking forward to the new schedule.  I'll be able to have smaller, more streamlined groups, so I'm excited about that!  I've also been scheduling a lot of iep meetings!  It's going to be very busy until Christmas time, going to lot's of iep meetings.

I'm trying to balance the busyness of a teaching life, with trying to create and keep with a regular exercise routine which is something I having a hard time staying consistent with.  I started off strong this week with yoga and a nice hike on Sunday, and another yoga on Monday.  Then I got busy the rest of the week, and go off track.  Argh!  Other than yoga one of my goals this year is to run a 5 K, by the end of the school year.  I need to find time to work on that goal is well.  Plus, now that the weather is cooler, I want to start hiking.  How do you stay on track with exercise.  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...