Sunday, February 24, 2013

Week in Review

It was SO nice that it was a short week!  Unfortunately, I got sick this week with a cold.  It was hard to take off any time to recover since I was loaded down with iep meetings, but I did take off half of the day on Thursday and I was able to rest up.  I slept in yesterday and today, and I finally feel better.  It also a week of wild weather in Phoenix.  It actually snowed on Wednesday in portions of town.

I've been reading up on everyone's responses to my post about behavior plans.  Thank you so much for your responses!  Lots of great ideas to work on.  This has definitely the year of behavior.  It's been a definite issue this year, but luckily I also have a lot of great kids this year that are so fun to work with.  So hard to believe that we're finishing up our 3rd quarter, and will soon be heading toward the home stretch.  Looking forward to spring break in two weeks, and spending time with my brother and his family.

I'm also excited about finally getting a projector installed in my classroom and I just got a document camera to use in my classroom.  Then when I finally get a breather I'm going to figure out how to get a smart board for my classroom, and some ipods.

Anyway, back to work planning and watching the Academy Awards.

Happy Sunday everyone!  Hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...