Saturday, April 20, 2013

Finally a breather!

The last few weeks have been super busy.  Week before last week was so busy writing and holding ieps.   I had five scheduled.  They all got done, but there was a lot of rescheduling and juggling things to get them all accomplished, but they're all finished.  I only have three more to go before the end of the year.  Definitely the more challenging aspect of my job-trying to coordinate everyone's schedules and get my paperwork completed.  I'm sure my fellow special educators can relate.

Last week was our state testing week, AIMS week!  It went pretty well, but I'm glad it's over with.  It can be stressful, but also a little bit boring too, because so much of it is just proctoring the test-encouraging students and making sure they do their best.  Next week it's almost back to normal.  Now we start our district tests.  

I was also following the events unfolding in Boston.   My thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims in the senseless tragedy.  I just can't even imagine what it was like on Friday with the whole city in lockdown. 

I capped off the week with a Jeff Bridges concert-yes the actor.  If you saw him in Crazy Heart that's what it was like.  It was a wonderful concert!  Looking forward to a relaxing weekend-an outdoor concert, lunch with friends today, yoga outdoors tomorrow and then I need to finish getting ready for next week.

5 more weeks to go!!

Enjoy your weekend! 

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...