I don't know about you, but I'm starting to count down the days until the end of school (20 days, 28 wakeups)! I've enjoyed my year, and learned a lot, but I'm looking forward to taking some time to refresh and recharge and get ready for next year. Since I'm already starting to think about next year, I decided to join this fun linky with I Teach 5th.
Looking back over the year some of my highlights were:
1) Having a student teacher for the first time
2) Starting my blog
3) Getting a new projector and a new document camera and implementing more about technology into my daily routine.
4) Changing my room around
5) Working with a whole new team
6) Using Class Dojo
I'm looking forward to:
1) Our school is getting two classes of students with Autism coming to our school for the first time. It'll be an interesting population to have and it'll be nice to some other special ed teachers on our team.
2) I'm hoping to find some resources for more technology in my classroom next year-like smart boards, ipads, and ipods.
3) Getting my room organized and more cutesy.
4) How to use Class Dojo more effectively.
5) Learn more about Power teaching and implementing it.
6) I want to learn more about making products, using them in my classroom and selling them.
How, I didn't realize how much I'd accomplished until I start reflecting on my school year.