Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social

 
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  Work will be getting back to normal next week after a long week of testing.  We only have 5 weeks left of school.  I can't believe how fast it's going!
Anyway, I'm linking up with  Ashley  and Neely 
for their Sunday Social!   
1. What is your shopping weakness?
purses, jewelry and I also love buying new tops.  Right now I'm on the quest for new dresses since summer is near. 
 2. What is your food weakness?
spaghetti and pizza are my favorite!
3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
Dirty Dancing, and Top Gun
4. What is your go to breakfast food?
Oatmeal with fruits and nuts-yummy!  I also usually grab a coffee from somewhere (right now Circle K cause it's so cheap)

5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
Yes, but I prefer lattes, or mochas

Come link up with us!!
Enjoy your Sunday~

2 comments:

  1. I think shopping in general is my weakness! I too am scouring the shops for some summer dresses. I found a few already that I am dying to wear! Now if only the weather will cooperate! Good luck with your quest! :)

    Fashion Craze Learning Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go for the flavored coffees. If you do them right, they are almost like mochas or lattes.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...