Sunday, August 17, 2014

Another Sunday Social!

It's hard to believe we've been in school two weeks already.  Our school is delving further into PBIS (Positive Behavior Intervention System) which I think will be great for our students.  All the teachers are on board, reviewing rules and expectations.  We have a common language so that the kids are hearing the same thing from all of us.  It's been a busy week for me as I'm getting used to the routine and went to see Paul McCartney last week (who was amazing by the way)!  I slipped this last week from my workout routine, but I plan on delving back into again next week.  My goal this year is to maintain a balance and take better care of myself throughout the year.  Anyway, this Sunday I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley  for their Sunday Social.

 


So Happy Sunday Social Day!!!
This Weeks Questions:
1. One item you wish you could splurge on right now: Either an I Pad or a MacBook Pro Air.


2. If you had an entire weekend of no plans what would you do? Sleep a lot, go to breakfast, watch shows and movies on Netflix,  go to yoga, read read read, go to my favorite coffee shops and drink a lot of coffee.

3. Next place you are visiting outside of your current city? Nothing planned yet, but hopefully a trip to San Clemente, or somewhere with a beach and water in the near future.

4. Are you a neat freak or a clutterbug?  I lean more to being a neat freak, but I'm a little bit of a clutterbug (more so than I wish).

5. Favorite Summer purchase? Cute dresses and/or maxi dresses




A Complete Waste of Makeup
Ashley Lately 

Next Weeks Questions:

1. What are you most looking forward to about Fall?
2. What is your favorite sports team?
3. If you could go back to college is there one thing you would change?
4. What was your favorite class you ever took? HS or College
5. Reach into your purse what is the first thing you grab? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...