Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekend reflections

I just finished with the second week of school.  It's been a very busy week of planning and organizing as well as teaching.  I've been working on tweaking my schedule and getting organized and learning about a new reading curriculum, as well as getting more involved in PBIS and working more on school wide rules and expectations as well as spending more time with students going over rules and expectations.  I'm excited about the year to come.
 
I will have my work cut out for me with my students, but I feel like I have a lot of resources and support to help me out this year.  I'm also working at becoming more consistent and efficient about my work outs and making sure I'm being more consistent about working out and eating healthier foods.  I always seem to fall apart when school starts to fully get into session, and I'm working on strategies to make sure that doesn't happen.  Last week, it was hard to stay consistent because it was a busy week with meetings and fun stuff (Paul McCartney concert).  So I need to get back on track and continue with regular workouts.  
 
Here's to a good week and an even better year!! 
 
So come link up with Chalk One Up for the Teacher
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...