Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Social

I enjoyed my last weekend of freedom and I'm looking forward to our students returning on Tuesday.  We have one last day of meetings and time to work in our classrooms tomorrow.  Today I'm linking up with Ashley and Neely for their Sunday Social.
 
This Weeks Questions:
Answer these questions but tell us why :)
1. Gum or mints?   I like both, but right now I'm enjoying gum more.

2. Tea or Coffee?   I love both, but probably coffee more.  I love going to coffee shops and hanging out there writing, working and/or people watching.  I love tea as well, especially on a chilly evening.

3. Fruits or Veggies?  I love both, but always struggle incorporating them into my diet.

4. TV or Movies?  I love both and it depends on where I'm watching them.  At home I tend more towards tv shows because my attention span is short and I don't have time to commit to more than an hour.  I do love going out to see movies.

5. Candles or Diffusers?   Candles especially Yankee or Gold Canyon

A Complete Waste of Makeup 
Ashley Lately 

 Next Weeks Questions:
1. One Show you would love to see on netflix that isn’t there
2. One song you wish they would play more on the radio
3. Your favorite song to sing loudly to in the car
4. What Movie/TV show do you quote the most?
5. One silly thing you do daily

Come link up with them and make some new friends! Sunday Social is a great way to find new blogs! Encourage your friends to come get Social too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...