Friday, January 4, 2013

Organization Revolution!

I have SO enjoyed the freedom of these last two weeks.  I've spent a lot of time relaxing, exercising, spending time with family and friends and preparing for school. 
One thing I am determined to do is to clear up my clutter at home, and get better organized at school and at home.  I've so enjoyed being able to do leisurely surf the web and get ideas for my classroom and for teaching.

The Clutter Free Classroom is having a clutter free classroom project.  I am really looking forward to participating and getting organized at school.  It starts this Sunday night!  I'm looking forward to it.

If you're looking to get organized at home, I'm an Organizing Junkie is holding a linky party which already started on the 31st.  I'm working on the challenge, but not sure I'll be ready for pictures.  I am looking forward to seeing what others do to organize their home offices.   To me that will be the hardest because I have SO many papers, but I'm making progress!  So if one of your New Year's Eve resolutions is to get better organized this year.  Join up with either of these linky parties.





Ask Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...