Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social

It was a wonderful, cool, rainy weekend in Arizona and it was SO nice!  It seems like it never rains in Arizona and if it does it's very brief and then goes away quickly.  It's been so nice to enjoy the rain for the last few days.  I never thought I would enjoy rain so much, but when you rarely see it, it's SO welcome!!  Anyway it was a perfect weekend for relaxing, going out to breakfast, a late night cheapie movie with the boyfriend-Red Dawn-much better than I thought it would be and filled with teenagers, swooning over the boys in the movie, and getting ready for school this week.  Anyway, I'm finished with planning so now I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for this week's Sunday Social.

Here are this Weeks Questions:
1) What is your ideal way to relax: Hanging out at home with my boyfriend, a glass of wine, and some good tv.

2) Where is your favorite place to be: Tough choice-my top choice would be our cottage in MN, others would be either San Clemente, CA or Carmel. CA.

3) Who do you consider your biggest role model: My parents are!  They're loving and supportive and are always there when I need them, plus they're fun to hang out with. 

4) What does your life look like in 3 years?  I'll be happily married, with enough money to meet my needs and follow my dreams, healthy, teaching, traveling around the world and a published writer. 

5) If you could go back and change one decision what would it be?  I don't if it's a decision is that I wish I had worked harder at becoming fluent in Spanish since it would be really helpful in my job.

6) What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?  I think it's a combination of different things.  I've had a lot of amazing travels by the time I was 19-living in Mexico and England, working on a kibbutz in Israel, traveling to Russia, France, Spain and Italy.  I'm looking forward to many more amazing travels!

Anyway, what about you?  Link up with us and let us know your answers!

Hope everyone has a great week!  It's going to be a busy one with me-two re-evalations and getting ready for a bunch of initials.  I feel like an accountant at this time of year, it's my busy season-time for lots of testing and getting ready for lot's of iep meetings.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I totally wish I were fluent in French (I'm from Canada) and I wish I were more fluent in Spanish since I live with my LD boyfriend in California part of the year. I learned some when traveling and it would be helpful there at times and definitely useful when I'm allowed to work in the US!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...