Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday Social


 Happy Easter everyone!  I hope your having a nice relaxing weekend.  This is my parents last weekend in town before they head to our summer place, so I've been hanging out with them going to movies, lunch and church.  I'm also gearing up for a VERY busy couple of weeks.  I have loads of ieps and were gearing up for AIMS week.

So now I'm doing something fun and linking up with Neely and Ashley for their Sunday Social.


This Weeks Questions:
1. Favorite type of work out to do?  Right now it's yoga, but I also love hiking, walking and running

2. Favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?  jelly beans, or small candy bars

3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do? Hmm, I can't think of anything that I consistently forget, but I can be absent minded sometimes with daily things like remembering my lunch or something.

4. Posts its or phone reminders? Why? Post it's!  They're wonderful for everything.  I'm always writing reminders on post it notes.
 5. Favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile  A picture of my nieces, or of our cottage in Minnesota.


Next Weeks Questions: All About Pinterest
1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
2. What is your favorite food pin?
3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
6. Share one more random pin you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...