Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Currently

So excited that spring break is right around the corner.  These last few months have been rough with different behaviors that I've been dealing with, and more recently with a LOT of ieps, and initial evaluations.  Fun times!  It will be a very busy spring.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to a much needed break, and opportunity to spend time with my brother and his family.

So I'm linking up this month for Farley's Currently


Listening- I love the Good Wife and so excited that there's a new show on tonight.  It's interesting, exciting with lots of twists and turns.

Loving-The weekends!  So nice to be able to relax, have fun and enjoy doing what I want to do, when I want to do it.  I had a great weekend!  I went to Nascar this weekend (in Phoenix), and a hike and today with a friend  It was a perfect day for a hike, and lunch was yummy!

Thinking-About spring break!  This coming week is parent conferences and then the week after that is spring break.  I'm going to spend some time with my brother and his family.  Really looking forward to it!!

Wanting-I finally went swing dancing last week, after awhile being out of the loop.  I really love swing dancing and always have so much fun when I go.  I've just been really busy this last month, but I really want to get back into the routine of going again.

Needing-I've been really feeling lazy lately with work being busy, and then having a cold, I haven't felt very motivated to work out.  I miss my running and my yoga.

Like-I love jelly beans!
Love-I love jazz, which is perfect that I also love swing dancing
Hate-Jerks 

Anyway, what are you doing currently.  Link up with Farley and find out what everyone else is doing!

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOO looking forward to Spring Break. Our's isn't until April 1st!
    ❤DragonfliesinFirst ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for SPring Break to come as well!! I definitely need a week to rest up and get my energy back up. Good luck with all your IEPs and parent conferences!

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...