Today I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for their weekly Sunday Social.
This Weeks Questions:
1. What is something you’ve always wanted to do but are afraid of? Scuba Diving or Surfing. I'd love to learn how to do both of them, and probably will eventually, I just need to work up the courage to do it.
2. Where do you see yourself in five years? Living here in Phoenix, traveling all over the US and Europe, being a published author and photographer and continuing to teach.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013? I can't think of anything specific, just enjoying cooler weather and hopefully a road trip or two.
4. What are your hopes for your blog? I'd like to continue to grow my blog, gain more followers, post regularly, build a community and more interactions on my blog, learn how to create and sell products and start earning money from my blog.
6. What is your morning routine? I have breakfast, watch the morning shows (Good Morning America for me) and get ready to go to work. I'd like to work in a work out in the morning, but always lose my motivation.
Next Weeks Questions:
1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
2. Dd you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
5. Did you participate in any school activities?
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
Have a good weekend everyone!!