Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Social

I hope everyone had a good weekend!  It's been really hot here in Phoenix, so I've been doing my best to stay cool.  Usually I don't mind the heat so much, as long as it doesn't get over 110.  Unfortunately, it's been over 110 this weekend, and hasn't been cooling down in the evenings, which helps.  I've been staying indoors, watching movies, and swimming to stay school. 
Today I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley for their weekly Sunday Social.





This Weeks Questions:
1. What is something you’ve always wanted to do but are afraid of?  Scuba Diving or Surfing.  I'd love to learn how to do both of them, and probably will eventually, I just need to work up the courage to do it.


2. Where do you see yourself in five years? Living here in Phoenix, traveling all over the US and Europe, being a published author and photographer and continuing to teach.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?  I can't think of anything specific, just enjoying cooler weather and hopefully a road trip or two.

4. What are your hopes for your blog?  I'd like to continue to grow my blog, gain more followers, post regularly, build a community and more interactions on my blog, learn how to create and sell products and start earning money from my blog.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?  I think so, I love Arizona, but sometimes think it would be cool to live along the coast either in CA, or Oregon, maybe even New York City or somewhere in Europe. 

6. What is your morning routine? I have breakfast, watch the morning shows (Good Morning America for me) and get ready to go to work.  I'd like to work in a work out in the morning, but always lose my motivation.



Next Weeks Questions:
1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
2. Dd you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
5. Did you participate in any school activities?
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?


Have a good weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...