Friday, August 2, 2013

It's Currently August!

I'm linking up with Farley again for her August Currently and it's back to school for me.

I've been back for a few days and the kids return next Tuesday.  Four more days!!


Listening- I'm listening to Pandora-the Paris Combo station.  I love it because there are all sorts of french jazz on it and it's mellow and fun!!

Loving- I finally quit cable, bought an antennae and a roku for netflix, as well as some other fun channels.  I'm loving netflix and finding all sorts of fun stuff to watch.

Thinking- School is back and right now we're just in the process of going through meetings and setting up.  The kids return next week!

Wanting- I really need to go back to school shopping and buy fun stuff for my classroom.  Unfortunately, I need to wait for my first paycheck!!

Needing - I'm working on finishing up my classroom and get it ready for the school year.  I'd love to get it all cutesy and looking good and organized for the coming school year.

B2s must haves:

* A new cart to keep all my stuff together.
* A good teacher bag that helps keep everything organized 
* A cute lunch bag (and a new school outfit)! 

What are you doing currently?  Come link up with Farley and let us know what you're doing currently!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Netflix!! Be careful...it'll suck you and a never let you go! Haha! Good luck this year!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been stressing about school starting on the 19th and you are going back even sooner - feeling a little less pressure! Hope you have a great year!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...