Monday, May 27, 2013

My summer bucket list




I've had a wonderful weekend celebrating the end of school!!  I have a lot of goals this summer and things I want to accomplish this summer so I sat down and made a list of goals.  So glad this fun linky party came at just the right time to help me plan.  So join in with A Cupcake for the Teacher  Miss Kindergarten and
A Modern Teacher  for this fun linky.

1) Reflect on what worked, what didn't and plan for the coming year.
2) Work on growing my blog and learning how to make products for my classroom and for possibly selling.
3) Writing-I have a story I've been working on for awhile and would love to focus on this summer.
4) Eating healthy and getting on a good exercise routine.  I really need to get in shape!
5) Having fun of course-lunches with friends, movies, dancing, dancing and more dancing (love swing dancing), reading and road trips.
6) My annual journal to our cottage in MN and hopefully an escape to cooler weather.

Hope everyone has a good Memorial Day weekend and   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...