Hard to believe that school is out for summer once more! It was a long, busy school year and so much has happened this year. I was really proud of the growth my students made over the year, It's bittersweet, because I'm excited for summer, but I'll miss my fifth graders that are moving on to middle school next year.
- I started the school year with a brand new team. Next year it will be an almost brand new team once again. I've met everyone though and they seem excited and raring to go.
- I had a student teacher for the first time ever. It was a lot of work, but a really good experience for me.
- I had a document camera and projector installed in my classroom and was able to use it for the first ever! So cool!! Now, I can't wait to get more technology (smart boards and ipads) so I need to figure out how to accomplish that.
- I started my blog right around fall break! What a good experience that has been!
- I discovered a new classroom management tool with Class Dojo which had a really positive effect on my class.
- I had more time to move around my classroom layout and reorganize my classroom which was a big boost for me.