Saturday, May 18, 2013

Winding down the school year!

It's hard to believe that there are only five more days of school before summer vacation!  The weeks after AIMS week (our standardized testing week) just flew by.  After AIMS our school did NWEA testing, so I was busy with that testing all my students.  I was proud of their growth and progress over the year.  My groups had an end of the year celebration since for the most part they'll be mostly in their classrooms until the end of the year with a lot of end of the year celebrations and activities.  That gives me time to reflect on the school year, and pick up and organize my classroom for summer time.  I also need to figure out what I'm going to bring home, and use for planning this summer.  I am also planning my personal and professional goals for the summer.  I want to spent time planning for the next school year, learning more about blogging and making products, getting in shape and eating healthy as well, having fun and taking some fun road trips this summer and exploring Arizona.  

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Five more days and Six wakeups!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...