Monday, July 29, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted-Goals for a new school year!

I had a wonderful time in San Clemente.  I spent three days by the ocean-enjoying cooler weather, cool ocean breezes, walks on the beach with my guy and amazing seafood.  I even saw some cool catches at the end of the pier, a spiny dogfish shark and a king crab.  So cool!!

Well my days of freedom is at an end!  I'm returning to school this week for training and our students return next week.  I'm excited to see what this year will bring.

Anyway, I'm linking up with Flying into First for their fun get acquainted linky party, back to school style.  This time it's goals for the coming year.






My goals for the coming year:

1) Get more organized this year.  I really want to work on a more effective system for managing the flow of paperwork.  I also want to work on a more efficient system of managing the data I need to take on my students progress towards their goals.

2) Incorporate more technology into my classrooms.  I want to learn how to more effectively use the technology I have.  I'd also love to write a grant to get more ipads and ipod, maybe even a smart board.

3) Revamp my classroom reward system, using class dojo and getting rid of my sticker hart system.  I want to set up a system of rewards that match our schools PBIS system. 

4) More balance this year- Make time to exercise regularly, and eat less junk food, and healthier foods.  I was better about it this summer, I just need to continue it this year.

Enjoy your last few days of summer!!

What are your goals for the new school year?  Come join up with us and share your goals for the new school year.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals this year! I love integrating tech into the classroom, and just joined a district-wide tech team...looking forward to reading more of your blog throughout the year!

    Becca
    Kindergarten A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! I love the idea of writing a grant for iPads and iPods. They are so helpful in the classroom. Thanks for checking out my blog and best of luck this year!

    Christine

    Leaping into Teaching


    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...