Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gobble! Gobble!

I can't believe that it's almost the end of November.  I started off my first day of vacation by sleeping in, going for a run and enjoying a leisurely lunch with friends outdoors.  The rest of the week will be spent eating, hiking, practicing yoga, planning, blogging, hanging out with friends and dancing not necessarily in that order!!  I'm thankful for my time off and ability to enjoy time with family and friends.

Tomorrow it's time to spend with family and the boyfriend with a movie and a showing of Lincoln.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Jacqui. This is Michele from The Lightbulb Lab again. I just thought you might like to know that your name was not added as a follower on my blog. It's no big deal, but I thought you'd like to know since you thought it was added. Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele, Thanks for letting me know. I just went back and started following you. Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Make sure to check out all the details on my blog :)
    http://mindfulrambles.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh.....looks like someone beat me to it....!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower and ALSO just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Whoops! :)
    http://mswuteach.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    Pam
    Diary of a First Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...