Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Currently!

Where did this month go?  It's hard to believe that it's already November and the holiday season is fast approaching.  I love this time of year!  There are lot's of breaks, the holidays and an opportunity to enjoy time with family and friends, and a good time to get creative with holiday themed lesson plans.  Here is my November Currently!  I tried to make it larger, but it went over the border of my blog.  I can't figure out why it's so big when I post it as the original size.  If anybody knows please share.  Otherwise, happy November!!


                                 Thanks to Farley at Oh' Boy 4th grade for this fun linky party!

9 comments:

  1. I know what you mean.... this year is going by way to fast! Christmas will be here before we know it and I haven't even started thinking about my shopping yet!!! :) Enjoy your weekend!

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It's so hard to believe how fast this year is going.

      Delete
  2. I love this time of year too. The only bad thing about it is it seems impossible to get anything done at school. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

    The Cornerstone Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie! Good luck in your new blogging adventure.

      Delete
  3. Talking about the picture size - if small/medium/large doesn't get it to the size you want, go to the HTML section for writing this post, and actually change the numbers of the width="###" and height="###". If you move those numbers up equally your picture should still look the same and you can get it to whatever size you want (eventually with some trial and error!). Hope that helps!

    I also LOVE the Starbucks holiday drinks!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now a new follower of yours as well!
    Brie @ Breezy Special Ed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this time of year too!
    All I can say is pumpkin spice Latte! YUMMMO. And Paris. Oh my. That is great! Happy Holidays
    Dynelle
    http://firstgradefunmrsdunn.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just had one today. Yummy! Have a good week.

      Delete
  5. Hi Jacqui! I can always use time by the ocean...I am such a beach girl! This time of the year is busy but I love all of the fun things we do in the classroom. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...