Thursday, November 8, 2012

Organization on my mind!

There must be something in the air, but I'm really in the mood for organizing, rearranging and changing things up.  Once they added another half time resource teacher I was able to change my schedule and have smaller groups more appropriately geared towards my students ability levels.  Because of this I decided that it was about time to change some things up.  I've been reorganizing my lesson plan book and special ed book.  I'll report on it once I see if it works better for me.  I'm also planning on changing up the way I teach reading, focusing more on their classroom stories, pulling in other resources from my other reading programs that I've been trained in.  I'm hoping to make things more streamlined and efficient in the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jacqui!

    Great to hear from you--another Arizona teacher!

    It took me a long time before I started creating and selling materials because I had to figure out how TPT worked, but it now it's much easier!

    Take care!
    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...