Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Plan-Day

After a fun weekend of relaxing and having fun tonight was time to get serious about getting ready for the week.  My plans are finished, mainly need to tweak some plans and ideas, catch up on some school emails and prepare my plan of what I need to accomplish this week.  I'm working on making a plan for a clutter free classroom (I'm taking things in chunks) and trying to work on finding new ideas for helping my teachers differentiate with their students in the general education classroomOur district has started their implementation of the common core curriculum and it seems like the standards are much tougher for all students, but especially our special needs students as the teachers work to fill in the gaps between what they were learning in previous years, and this year. 

Enjoy your week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...