Monday, December 17, 2012

5 for Five

FantasticallyAverage 
Happy Monday!  My heart was heavy this weekend, but I was able to spend time enjoying going to holiday parties with colleagues, as well as enjoying some yoga and the beautiful weather here in Arizona.  We have one week left of school and I'm really looking forward to enjoying some time off with my family and friends and living life at a leisurely pace.  Today I'm linking up with Jessica and Jenn for their Monday 5 for Five. This is how I did last week on my goals.
1) Practice yoga at least twice- I made it once this week and I'm going tonight.

2) Go running at least three times- I was a bad girl.  I didn't run at all last week.

3) Meditate daily for 5 minutes- I did it twice this week.

4) Get my kitchen organized- I did it!

5) Create a budget and stick with it-I created the budget, now I need to stick with it.

Here are my new goals for next week:

1) Workout at least four times this week-running, yoga and hiking are my faves.  Anything would be good!!

2) Meditate daily for 5 minutes- I really want to do this!!

3) Finish my Christmas shopping- I have family in Ohio and I really need to finish this up.

4) Make a trip to Goodwill- I've been trying to clear out and organize my home and need to make a trip to donate some stuff. 

Happy Monday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...