It's hard to believe that it's almost time for the start of a new year. Soon it will be 2013 and along with it a new round of resolutions. So I'm joining upwith Teaching Maddeness and Teaching With Moxie for their linky parties about resolutions both school related and home in general. Hopefully by publishing it for the world to see it'll keep more focused and accountable. Amyway, here they are!!
1) I really need to get more organized at home. I need to give away clothes, download my cd's and get give them away, organize my pictures, and stick to a plan to keep on top of keeping my place clean.
2) Create a budget and stick with it monthly. Create additional streams of income through writing and or creating products for teacher's pay teachers.
3) Exercise on a regular basis-yoga, running and hiking, and any other exercise at least three to four days a week.
4) Experiment with new recipes more often and cook for other people more often (entertaining).
1) Get more organized at school. I made major progress this fall at decluttering my classroom and will continue to work on it when I return. I have SO many materials to get organized! Plus I would LOVE to make my room more cutesy and stylish. I need to get all my materials, teacher's guides and student materials organized efficiently.
2) Work smarter at progress monitoring and keeping data on my students (both academically and behaviorally). I want to make it easier on myself when it comes to progress monitoring.
3) Incorporate technology into my classroom more effectively. I'm hoping when I return from vacation I will FINALLY have a document camera and a projector that I can use. I'd also like to use our smart board that we can check out. Eventually, I was thinking about writing a technology grant so I can get a smart board and maybe some I Pads for my classroom.
1) Increase my followers to 100 plus.
2) Post on a regular basis, at least 3 times a week or more.
3) Network with other bloggers on a more consistent basis.
4) Learn how to create products and lesson plans to share and to sell.